Disorientated/head pressure / feel like passing out

    • 214 posts
    June 15, 2023 12:23 PM EDT

    Not sure where to start or which group to post in but I will start here. its hard to explain for a couple years now I get this weird/ scary symptoms or episodes that hard to explain it happens in my head I feel disorientated that i cant move if i try to move i feel very weird i cant explain and i feel like my head is squeezes that i am going to pass out...but i don't , like i cant move my head its like I am stuck in my head when this happens I take half a clonasapam and try to stay calm until it passes and slowly try to walk if i can

    had this for years and dr say anxiety but this is not normal the way i feel out of know where it hits me and everyone around me i just see mouths moving i did have an mri done in 2017 for hearing my heart beating in my ear loudy and all was normal

    does anyone know what im talking about or have experienced this ??

    • 6 posts
    June 16, 2023 1:43 PM EDT

    I'm not a doctor, but I can try to provide some general information that might help you. It sounds like you've been experiencing some distressing symptoms for a couple of years, and you're unsure of their cause. While anxiety can cause a variety of physical symptoms, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

    In addition to seeing a doctor, you may also want to consider seeking support from a mental health professional who specializes in anxiety or related issues. They can help you explore your symptoms further and provide guidance on managing anxiety.

    If you're looking for online resources or support, you could consider searching for "online couples counseling" to find platforms that offer counseling services specifically designed for couples. Online counseling can be a convenient option, allowing you and your partner to access support from the comfort of your own home.

    Remember, it's crucial to consult with a medical professional or mental health expert who can evaluate your symptoms in detail and provide personalized advice.