Sound and lighting equipment

• 212 posts
    June 29, 2020 12:29 PM EDT

Want to ask if anyone of you has sound or lightning equipment
    If so, then share models, please

• 56 posts
    June 29, 2020 2:38 PM EDT

It depends what will you need it for. If you need it for a big party then it might be better to hire from someone.

• 16 posts
    June 29, 2020 2:44 PM EDT

Hey there, I know a place where you can rent any sound or light equipment you might need. It is really important to get quality stuff from and you can get it from sound & lighting equipment rental. You can call them for free and tell them what you need. There are really good offers on their website and I am sure you can find anything you might need. I always rent from them when I need sound equipment for parties that I organize. They will get it to your place and you won't have to worry about anything. I am sure they have all the models.

• 56 posts
    June 29, 2020 3:52 PM EDT

[blockquote]Colin Stone said:

Hey there, I know a place where you can rent any sound or light equipment you might need. It is really important to get quality stuff from and you can get it from sound & lighting equipment rental. You can call them for free and tell them what you need. There are really good offers on their website and I am sure you can find anything you might need. I always rent from them when I need sound equipment for parties that I organize. They will get it to your place and you won't have to worry about anything. I am sure they have all the models.

[/blockquote]

Their stuff is really great, I would hire it.