Forums » Technology

How to Print from iPad to HP Printer?

• 66 posts
    December 21, 2021 7:12 AM EST

You can use Airprint or any other application to print from an iPad. Now, let's explore how to print from iPad to HP printer. First, open the app that you want to print from. Then find the print option, tap the app's share icon. Now, scroll down and tap 'Print.' You need to choose the AirPrint-enabled' as your printer and the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print. At last, tap on the 'Print' button in the upper-right corner.

• 20 posts
    March 8, 2022 1:40 AM EST

Its not difficult for me to print a ipad or any other device to HP printer because I am using enterprise print management solutions. By using this software you will not face any issue to get a print from any device to any printer. 

• 1 posts
    June 23, 2022 6:55 PM EDT

Hello,

It's too simple you just follow the following points to solve your problem:

Open the Wi-Fi network menu on your mobile device, then choose the option beginning with DIRECT and your printer model. Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password if required, then press Join.

I was facing the same issue when I connected the hp printer to my iPad. I just follow the same points and resolved my problem. You should try this point if you want to connect your Ipad to your Hp printer.

• 1 posts
    June 24, 2022 12:52 AM EDT

Your post is awesome, and it caught my attention. It brought me a lot of useful knowledge for which I am very grateful. klondike solitaire

• 304 posts
    September 3, 2022 5:36 AM EDT

The printers utilizing inkjet technology were first introduced in the late 1980s and since then have gained much popularity while growing in performance and dropping in price. They are the most common type of computer printers for the general consumer due to their low cost, high quality of output, capability of printing in vivid color, and ease of use.      https://www.gznuocai.com/product/special-industry-uv-led-printer