Forums » Programming

James Gunn plans a Harley Quinn meets Groot movie.

• 45 posts
    August 1, 2021 1:09 AM EDT

Showdown has previously reported that James Gunn is the only hope for superhero movie fans to see Marvel and DC characters in orbit. There is a real possibility But he has reached the stage of speaking with both Marvel and DC about this dream project.

James Gunn
    As fans of superhero movies know, James Gunn is the perfect director and most likely to push the Marvel-DC projects into reality. Because he is a director who has worked for both sides, Guardians of the Galaxy and The Suicide Squad, and the project that Gunn wants to start with is

“I would be very happy to make a Harley Quinn meet Groot movie.”
    Looking at the names of these two characters, it's interesting. Because it's a character that is very popular with both DC and Marvel. In which Gunn went ahead with the project to catch giants hitting giants. by entering into negotiations with both camps And what's even more satisfying is that both camps are very open to listening to his ideas.

“Actually, I've talked about this project with executives at both Marvel and DC. But you know, it's like they're all open to every idea. Which means anything can happen. Who knows? But no matter what I say The idea of ​​catching Marvel and DC meet? It must be fun.”

James Gunn and Kevin Feige
    Gunn continued that When he spoke with the DC executives, he didn't offer the idea of ​​a Harley Quinn meets Groot movie with the DC side. But Gunn said on Twitter that the next time he talks to Kevin Feige, he'll mention the project. Gunn goes on to say that his past discussions with both Marvel and DC about crossovers have been promising. But the next biggest challenge from now on is the legal process.

“I know it's very exciting. Even the heads of both Marvel and DC have to take this into consideration for homework. Kevin Feige has thought of Marvel's side, and Toby Emmerich. thought about Warner's side You know, this is something we've always dreamed of. No matter what, we must overcome obstacles. It's like the Berlin Wall of Law. If we're going to do something important We have to get past it. and then it will explode.”

For fans of James Gunn, check out his latest release, The Suicide Squad. It is currently set to premiere on August 6, 2021 in the United States and many other countries around the world. As for Gunn's next project, He will return to Marvel with The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special project to stream on Disney+ in 2022, followed by the long-awaited Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. Libya, May 5, 2023

For more information please read the link: ดาวน์โหลดjoker