Forums » Programming

Seasonal Gifts

• 16 posts
    March 3, 2021 12:34 PM EST

My wife and her mother have a tradition every year. Whenever Christmas rolls around they always buy each other a Christmas ornament, among their other presents, and that's always the first box that gets opened on both sides. The ornament then becomes part of the overall collection, gets hung up for a few days, and then goes into a box for the rest of the year.

I'm fine with the tradition. I don't participate, but I'm fine with it. That said, I don't get the point of purchasing gifts that are so seasonal that you'll only get to use them for, like, a month. Maybe two. Yet I see family and friends buying seasonal gifts for each other all the time - and I'm not talking useful stuff like swim trunks or winter jackets. I mean wreaths, and Santa figurines, and cornucopias, and Christmas-themed jewelry, and... so forth.

What's your opinion on seasonal gifts? Are they a good idea or a waste of money?

• 13 posts
    March 3, 2021 1:37 PM EST

That sounds pretty good that you and your wife do a new year traditional to celebrate it every time also you can add some new things on it through gifts https://felicita-flowers.com/en-gb/delivery-flowers-russia where you can get amazing flowers like a fresh bouquet of differnet flowers.