Forums » Technology

Subaru welding fail means new cars are to the scrap heap

• 49 posts
    January 18, 2021 8:52 AM EST

I've read elsewhere that it's something like half a week of cars, which, don't get me wrong, is a lot, and apparently the problem is that the tool may or may not work fine. They do this to be overly cautious.

I was also under the impression that they could repair the cars and possibly resell them once the weld was repaired.

• 14 posts
    January 18, 2021 3:53 PM EST

My Subaru is still alive, I know how to weld it well. You need good equipment for that.

• 29 posts
    January 18, 2021 3:55 PM EST

Subaru's unsuccessful welding means thousands of new cars are sent to the scrapyard. I did not expect such an outcome of events. People were just entrusted with hard work, or, conversely, people were simply confused, receiving these orders, and thought they could do whatever they wanted. People turn to those who are engaged in welding, be smart. Much depends on your profession. You will be pleased to see your work in a higher quality than seeing it in the garbage. At the moment, for those who are interested in welding tables, I recommend https://afterpaints.com/best-welding-table-reviews/. On it, you can see the 2020 welding tables and see how the professionals work and how to get down to business.

• 14 posts
    January 18, 2021 5:12 PM EST

Tom Sands said:

Subaru's unsuccessful welding means thousands of new cars are sent to the scrapyard. I did not expect such an outcome of events. People were just entrusted with hard work, or, conversely, people were simply confused, receiving these orders, and thought they could do whatever they wanted. People turn to those who are engaged in welding, be smart. Much depends on your profession. You will be pleased to see your work in a higher quality than seeing it in the garbage. At the moment, for those who are interested in welding tables, I recommend https://afterpaints.com/best-welding-table-reviews/. On it, you can see the 2020 welding tables and see how the professionals work and how to get down to business.

Well at least I have no problems with mine.