good marketplace payment solution for payment

• 117 posts
    May 23, 2023 7:18 AM EDT

What would be a good marketplace payment solution for payment via bank transfers in Europe?

• 118 posts
    May 24, 2023 3:47 AM EDT

Hi there, You see, I used to deal with this solution from fondy.io, and should say I was impressed by the quality, high level and should say they are real professionals, see more details under the link. I got the best product and results are beyond any means. Check both their portfolio and some reviews. I am pretty sure you`ll be impressed too. Simply give them a try, good luck

• 119 posts
    May 24, 2023 3:53 AM EDT

[blockquote]Oliver Twist said:

What would be a good marketplace payment solution for payment via bank transfers in Europe?

[/blockquote]

It sounds like you want to give your users many different options for financial transactions in your marketplace.

If you want to save yourself the headache later, you can use these APIs for different situations. Generally, I’ve just included the “best” in each category, fully acknowledging that the list is likely biased.

nice API documentation - Stripe
    marketplace - WePay (company), Braintree Marketplace, Stripe Connect, Balanced
    risk/fraud fully covered - WePay (company)
    “chain” payments / “app fee” - WePay (company), PayPal, Braintree Marketplace, Stripe Connect, Balanced
    international - PayPal, Braintree
    payment facilitator - Stripe, Braintree
    2.9% + $0.30 per transaction fee - all of the above

• 6840 posts
    May 24, 2023 8:38 PM EDT
    • 28 posts
    September 4, 2023 6:05 AM EDT

Hello, cashiering software is also known as point of sale or POS software. This type of software is built into almost every modern cash register in use today. Cash register software is a growing product in the software market as programs have expanded from simple cash register functions to database-based data collection systems.