Forums » Sports

CBD gummies For Stress and Anxiety

• 57 posts
    October 15, 2020 3:57 PM EDT

If you've been interested in developing your life path, but suffer from chronic stress, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress disorder and wonder if it won't hinder you, this year there's a new course that might just be the ticket.

• 23 posts
    October 18, 2020 8:31 AM EDT

I aam not gonna agree to that 100%. I am not sure they are helpful

• 10 posts
    October 18, 2020 8:43 AM EDT

Well I have to say that a person who has been struggling with mental health and depression for many years CBD products actually help. I have been in contact with a lot of medical professionals over the years and I have tried a lot of different medications that kind of allow you to get the edge of but at the end of the day you still feel kind of out of it. I have been struggling with it for many years until medical marijuana became legal in some states. My therapist suggested I try it and I have been very pleased with the results. I usually do edibles since I can easily carry them around with me. One of my favorite brands out there right now is KoalityMedicinals. I usually order them online. They have decent prices as well as fast shipping. If you want to try CBD gummies these are really good.

This post was edited by Daniel Griezmann at October 18, 2020 8:44 AM EDT
    • 2 posts
    October 18, 2020 3:32 PM EDT

Daniel Griezmann said:

Well I have to say that a person who has been struggling with mental health and depression for many years CBD products actually help. I have been in contact with a lot of medical professionals over the years and I have tried a lot of different medications that kind of allow you to get the edge of but at the end of the day you still feel kind of out of it. I have been struggling with it for many years until medical marijuana became legal in some states. My therapist suggested I try it and I have been very pleased with the results. I usually do edibles since I can easily carry them around with me. One of my favorite brands out there right now is KoalityMedicinals. I usually order them online. They have decent prices as well as fast shipping. If you want to try CBD gummies these are really good.

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling, and I am glad that you are seeking help, Thank you so much for bringing awarness to something like this.