Forums » Travel

How To Cancel Asiana Airlines Flight Tickets For Free

• 14 posts
    May 29, 2020 8:47 AM EDT

Asiana is one of the largest airlines of Asia that is based in South Korea as its headquarter and dispense air travel service at various destinations around the globe thus it is booked by millions of people for travelling.

There is a very high probability that the booking made by some customers will cancel but many of them don’t know how to complete this.

Cancellation process through the website of Asiana Airlines

A user is recommended to follow the below-mentioned process for cancelling its reservation.

• Visit the official website of Asiana Airlines and select the section of Find My Trip on the homepage of the website.
    • Now the user is required to enter the reservation details such as Booking number, Departure and Arrival City, Boarding Date and Last Name.
    • Click on the Find My Trip option and enter into the manage booking section now select Change/Cancel flight option.
    • Fill the cancellation and refund form and give the reason for the cancellation of the booking.
    • Save the process after completing the cancellation process.
    • If want to more info then just click here Asiana airlines cancellation policy obtain best information.

The user may need to pay the cancellation charge and will receive the refund after a few days (if eligible).

What is the cancellation process by mobile application?

The user can also revoke the reservation by using the Asiana Airlines Mobile app and following this process.

• Open the mobile application of Asiana Airlines.
    • Navigate to the My Trip section.
    • Give the booking details like departure and arrival city, Booking date Last name on the itinerary and Booking number.
    • Tap on My Trip section and fill the cancellation form.
    • Now he needs to follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process in Asiana Airlines.

The user can also get more information about the cancellation of the reservation by contacting the customer support through from the various methods of connecting with the live person of the customer support like live chat or through the social media presence of the airlines.

The user can also contact the regional office of this airline and for this, he is required to follow this method.

• Launch the website of Asiana Airlines by using any device.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the home-page.
    • Click on Regional Office Contacts.
    • Get the information by the branch name or by using the country & city.

Nowt the user will get the Asiana airlines contact number of the regional offices, using which a user can contact the live person over the phone and get the required information about the booking process.