How do I buy certified loose diamonds?

• 4 posts
    April 10, 2023 1:04 AM EDT

Yes, Rauschmayer offers a range of certified loose diamonds. Their collection includes classic and modern styles in gold, platinum and diamonds. Rauschmayer has a stunning selection of solitaire engagement rings. Their rings are crafted from the highest quality materials and are designed to last a lifetime. They offer a variety of styles, from classic and traditional to modern and unique. All of their rings come with a lifetime warranty, so you can be sure you’re getting a ring that will stand the test of time. Their expert jewelers are also available to answer any questions, so you can be sure you’re making the right choice. With Rauschmayer, you can be sure you’re getting the perfect solitaire engagement ring for your special someone. You can browse their selection of rings online and find one that fits your style and budget. 

• 12 posts
    September 27, 2023 9:44 AM EDT

Hello! I would like to add a few tips. Before choosing jewelry or stones separately, consider not only the carat value, but also the clarity of the diamonds. The radiance of stones is determined by their ability to transmit light rays: the lower the purity index, the less pronounced their shine. Transparent stones are considered the most valuable. Colorless diamonds are divided into nine groups. The first group includes absolutely transparent stones, and the ninth group includes brownish or visible yellowish stones.

• 7 posts
    September 27, 2023 9:57 AM EDT

Hello! I’m planning to go to New York soon to visit my boyfriend. He hinted that he wanted to give me a gift. I love diamonds very much, but I can’t really tell the difference between real and fake. I really like the diamonds and jewelry here sell loose diamonds. Perhaps someone has already had experience and chose diamonds for themselves or as a gift. I will be grateful for your advice. I want to sparkle like a diamond and look great. Have a wonderful day, friends!!

• 1 posts
    September 27, 2023 10:33 AM EDT

My friends say that diamonds are a girl's best friend. But for me they are more than just friends - they are silent witnesses to my most important moments in life. Diamonds adorn my fingers, ear and neck, but most importantly, they adorn my soul.

I find incredible strength and inspiration in diamonds. They remind me that even in the grayest of days, you can find sparkle and joy. These stones teach me to appreciate true beauty and elegance. And in my diamond collection, each stone has its own unique history and meaning. So let's continue to admire these precious stones together that make our world brighter and more colorful. Diamonds are my passion, my love and I am proud of it every day