Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Who is your favourite football player of all time?

• 82 posts
    January 28, 2020 2:22 AM EST

Who is your favourite football player of all time?

• 82 posts
    January 28, 2020 3:40 AM EST

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Zlatan Ibrahimovic is a player I will tell my kids about when I grow older, I admire him a lot, how he overcame his struggles in Sweden to become one of the greatest strikers in world football. I was upset about the way he was treated at Barcelona because he clearly had a lot to offer. For me, he is an inspiration and my favorite striker in world football.

• 81 posts
    January 28, 2020 3:44 AM EST

Only Messi in my heart. He has great technical skills and he was always something special. I am a big fan by the way and watched practically all his matches. I even bet through https://1x-philippine.com/  on him from time to time to make sure he is on the top. We have a tradition with my co-workers every Sunday to gather together and watch him playing

• 114 posts
    January 28, 2020 2:50 PM EST

You really make it seem really easy with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be actually one thing that I think I’d by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very huge for me. I am looking ahead for your subsequent submit, I¡¦ll try to get the hang of it! rentacarkosovo luxury suv rental miami