Forums » News and Announcements

What happens if I don’t pay the debt collectors?

• 37 posts
    December 26, 2019 7:57 AM EST

What happens if I don’t pay the debt collectors?

• 36 posts
    December 27, 2019 8:00 AM EST

if I'm not mistaken, then if you ignore the tax collector, then it will be even worse. I do not think that they will refuse to do their job.

• 26 posts
    December 27, 2019 9:37 AM EST

If you ignore the debt collector, they can go to court with a lawsuit to collect defaulted debts. And it certainly won’t bring you anything good. Find out more what will happen if ignore debt collectors at DebtQuest and make the right decision.

• 28 posts
    January 27, 2020 8:24 AM EST

Many people say that you need to live and not take loans. But what about those who have been out of work for a long time? How not to take a loan or borrow from a friend - when you have absolutely no money for existence? And at the same time you are very persistently looking for work.

• 36 posts
    January 28, 2020 6:36 AM EST

It is very difficult if you do not have a job and at the same time you have loan debts. I would tell you to be a man, find your way out of this situation - but you are not to blame for the fact that you cannot get a job. I advise you to write your resume correctly and be sure to attach a cover letter to it (if you do not know how to correctly compose a cover letter, then I recommend that you look at the best examples click here). Keep in mind that even if your employer does not pay attention to your resume, but a cover letter will definitely attract his attention.