Forums » News and Announcements

BEST MBA COLLEGE IN INDIA

• 26 posts
    December 4, 2019 11:37 AM EST

MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION [MBA] COLLEGES IN INDIA
    Be that as it may, on the off chance that you wish to seek after advanced education abroad, a MBA is viewed as a certificate, MBA courses are viewed as having equivalent worth with regards to vocation possibilities.

Apeejay School of Management – ASM

Jagan Institute of Management Studies - JIMS Rohini

Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad

Indian Institute of Management - [IIMC]

Institute of Management Technology - [IMT]

International Management Institute - [IMI]

Why are you waiting for? Website College Admission Info our Call Us 8512857575 for more information about best MBA college in India.

• 2 posts
    July 5, 2022 4:23 PM EDT

What specializations does this university have? What if a student needs an additional major? Can your colleges provide that? I have been looking for a long time for a college, and the financial aspect clearly points to the advantage of studying at a college. Still, it also has certain limitations and disadvantages. In particular, they relate to your desired outcome after two years of study. I needed to get diagnostic medical sonography as degree  to improve my skills. So now I am looking for the next stage of development.  There are two ways to go to a four-year program after college. Articulation is a formal agreement between the college and the university. It automatically transfers students who are enrolled in certain programs and have a certain grade point average.

This post was edited by Alford Crabb at July 7, 2022 1:37 AM EDT
    • 82 posts
    July 6, 2022 2:05 AM EDT

Tamil Nadu 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Model Question Paper 2023 in Pdf Paper will help the Students to get an idea of the Exam Pattern will Boost their Confidence Level as well as Teach them time management. TNSCERT 4th Class Model Paper 2023 Students can work on Their weak Points so that They don’t Repeat the Same mistakes During the Exam. TN DGE 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Sample Paper 2023 for Students are Useful Learning Resources Final Exam 2023, TN 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Blueprint 2023 Designed by the Senior Subject Experts to make Students more Confident in their Preparations before their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Final Exam 2023.