Being a college student

• 6 posts
    November 2, 2019 10:39 AM EDT

I became a college student and now I don't have time to play games at all. I mean, it's all taken by all the assignment tasks I need to complete. Am I the only one here who has such a problem?

• 171 posts
    November 3, 2019 12:27 PM EST

Of course, now you should give up all you games and start doing real things. There is a chance that you can continue playing in case you order writing works on https://www.australianessays.org/ because they take a lot of time and this is impossible to play and to write good essays at the same time

• 11 posts
    September 23, 2020 8:03 PM EDT

I think games and all this stuff can wait until the holidays. Focus on your studies, otherwise, you will be trying to learn everything again when preparing for exams and it's impossible, believe me.

• 37 posts
    September 23, 2020 10:15 PM EDT

If you are not interested in completing different tasks and you want to have fun, maybe you have chosen the wrong college? I had the same situation. Until I found california state university sacramento with a user-friendly site, I thought I was stupid and just wanted to have fun. As a result, I am now enjoying my studies, doing everything myself, and also having time to hang out.

• 1 posts
    September 24, 2020 7:10 AM EDT

Seriously, But Personally i feel that college students get more time to play games and other stuffs etc..

[url=https://www.instagram.com/eikowa_art/?hl=en]Eikowa art studio [/url]

This post was edited by harry fetcher at September 24, 2020 1:26 PM EDT
    • 117 posts
    May 24, 2022 9:05 AM EDT

Students bounce back and forth to class, dining hall, dorm, meetings, library, sports, etc. all day long. They may get up early and stay up late to get it all done. It takes some getting used to, but busy as they are, most college students come to appreciate the freedom they have to manage their own time.

Artisan Heights Manchester