Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

where can I see the available cryptocurrency statistic?

• 29 posts
    April 8, 2019 3:39 PM EDT

Hi, where can I see the available cryptocurrency statistic? Advise who knows, please)

• 31 posts
    April 9, 2019 2:14 AM EDT

Try this cryptocurrency statistic https://cryptobit.media I find it great. I am not a professional in this field, but I can say that the site is very well built and has a lot of useful information (not only statistics but also news, articles, rating and so on).

• 121 posts
    December 4, 2021 9:41 AM EST

Hello. If you want to see crypto quotes in real time, then I advise you to definitely join napbots-with-kraken. This link solution allows you to trade crypto on all the most popular exchanges using trading bots. For me personally, it is very profitable, so trading is very exciting, especially when there is such a program from napbots.

• 1 posts
    April 6, 2022 8:41 AM EDT

Statistics are a very important thing in cryptocurrency trading. I think a person who trades and expects to keep doing it should keep statistics in order to see their progress in this difficult business. There is an article on cryptocurrency portal crypto boarding, where you will find a list of tools that will help you to systematize statistics collection. These are third-party applications often created by cryptocurrency traders. Good luck!