Forums » News and Announcements

I don't ahead you will accept any affair with the OSRS gold

• 6 posts
    March 9, 2019 1:05 AM EST

I don't ahead you will accept any affair with the OSRS gold Rush of Blood jobs or apache based tasks.

That's appealing abundant all I can ahead that will yield time, aggregate overseas I ahead is easy or quickly enough. Quests and apache activities you can do additional than already a day or place off 1 and perform the additional the absolute moment.

** Do Circadian ** Ports Menaphos rep Arc affairs Inv jobs Accomplishment tasks.

You can bulletin me should you allegation advice with anything. New Menaphos Distractions for Reputation So yeah... Menaphos has plenty of agency of accepting Reputation. Does not aching to bandy a few added account for accidental occurrences about boondocks right?

We now have...

#1 Corrupt Scarabs - footfall on them for Rs gold Slayer XP, infant majority of rep. Awards coins and accidental baby bxp star. Rep and xp goes afterwards assertive majority of scarabs. dispatch on scarab does dmg.

#2 Soul Obelisk - RC and Prayer xp. 20k rep limit. Does injury over time.

#3 City-limits quests - casual requirements to perform (battle, skilling, casual items). Awards xp and adventitious in menaphite allowance box.

So what overseas can we perform?

• 337 posts