Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Help! Arlo Cam as motion sensor for Hue Lights?

• 11 posts
    September 7, 2018 5:09 AM EDT

Hello,

I want to set a flow that turns ON my Hue lights when my Arlo Cam detect a motion, lights should stayed ON if keep detecting motion, but then turn OFF hue lights if NO detection after 30 seconds.

Please help?

• 11 posts
    September 7, 2018 5:18 AM EDT

Hello,

The Arlo Security Light is a 100% wire-free, smart-controlled, weather-resistant and customizable LED light that illuminates the dark areas around a property and provides alerts via the mobile app when motion is detected.

With the Arlo Security Light, you can light up your front porch, driveway, deck, backyard, and other outdoor areas around your home with customizable lights. Position the Arlo Security Light virtually anywhere with the easily adjustable mounts. Powered by removable rechargeable batteries or an optional solar panel.

The Arlo Security Light will automatically turn on whenever motion is detected, but motion sensitivity can be easily adjusted for different areas to fit specific security needs. When out of town, it is simple to set a schedule to turn lights on and off to give the illusion that someone is home. Setting up a schedule can also be done remotely through the free Arlo app.

arlo phone number | arlo customer service number | arlo support number