Forums » News and Announcements

garden flags

• 584 posts
    August 6, 2018 2:05 AM EDT

By Sportswriter Wang Jimin

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 11 (Xinhua) -- The United States came out as the biggest winner at the Rio Olympics on Thursday as its athletes took five gold medals and helped the US maintain the top spot on the medals table.

Led by superstar Michael Phelps, the US swimmers contributed three gold medals. To a thunderous crowd, Phelps stormed to the gold medal in the men's 200m individual medley and became the first swimmer to win the same event at four consecutive Olympics.

Earlier at the Olympic Aquatics Stadium, Ryan Murphy grabbed his second gold medal of the Rio Olympics, winning the men's 200m backstroke final while Simone Manuel and Penny Oleksiak of Canada have tied for the gold medal in the women's 100m freestyle.

"My first gold medal, at my first Olympics, is kind of a surprise to me. I never thought I would be in this position but I'm so blessed and honored on the medal stand," said Manuel.

"All my hard work has paid off and I'm really happy about it. Team USA is awesome. We're a family and it's a great support system," the 20-year-old American added.

Besides, US star gymnast Simone Biles took women's all-around title without meeting any challenge. The three-time all-around world champion took the gold medal with a total score of 62.198 points.

Coming to Rio with three all-around world titles in a row and a total of 10 gold medals from the World Championships, Biles has been the odds-on favorite in many events at the 2016 Olympic Games.

"I'm very excited and relieved, I've finally done it. You never know the feeling until it hits you," said Biles, who became the first reigning world champion in the women's individual all-around to claim the Olympic title in the same event since 1996, when Lilia Podkopayeva from Ukraine triumphed.

Elsewhere, US judoka Kayla Harrison won back-to-back Olympic titles in women's 78kg event.

China only bagged one gold medal as world number one Ma Long defeated Zhang Jike in the final to win the table tennis men's singles gold.

With the victory, Ma completed his Grand Slam request and came out as the fifth male paddler to do so in table tennis after winning an All-Chinese final over defending champion Zhang.

It has been China's 11th gold at the Rio Games, while Zhang added a silver.

Zhang, already a Grand Slam winner four years ago after crowned at the World Championships, World Cup and Olympic Game in just 15 months, made too many unforced errors and failed to perform his trademark backhand to easily surrender.

In fencing, Romania beat top-ranked China to win the gold medal in women's epee. It's the first medal of the Rio Games for the Romanians, who outscored China 44-38.

At the Lagoa Stadium, Germany snatched two golds from the men's and women's quadruple sculls in the rowing regatta.

Brothers Martin SinkovicValent Sinkovic from Croatia lifted the title in the men's double sculls while in the lightweight men's four, world championship silver medalists Switzerland took the gold.

Fiji harvested the first ever Olympic gold as its men's rugby sevens team trounced Britain 43-7 in a lopsided final.

It is first Olympic gold medal for Fiji and also the first ever Olympic medal for the island country known for its athletic rugby.

After Thursday's finals, the United States leads the table with 16 golds, as China and Japan were at second and third on 11 and 7 golds respectively.

Garden flags displayed at a prominent place represent the season Bismack Biyombo Jersey , occasion, mood and the events of the year. Grassy lawns, flowery patterns, evergreen plants, gaily colored flowers, flowery lining with the walls of your home and the like may be there but its only through certain thematic flags that you may represent your feelings.
    Yard, house and garden flags - may be your choice to depict your artistic sense at work, on your house or on in your yard. Flagsforyou provides you with a number of options to buy flags at the most competitive rates and just according to your needs.
    Easter flags at Easter, spring flags at the arrival of spring, St. Patrick’s Day flags for St. Patrick’s Day and a flag for any occasion life might bring by. For all the main events, there is a large stock of house and garden flags of various colors and designs that make your celebrations memorable.
    Garden flags are normally 12x18 inches but other sizes are available and you can get flags of any size just according to your requirements although a garden flag or house flag size will suit 95% of your all needs. FlagsForYou also carries 3x5 foot decorative flags for those with a traditional flag pole.
    Bunnies and crocus may be the subject matter for spring as its harbingers. Yellow leaves may represent fall and so on. Christmas, St. Patrick’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Laborer’s Day, Human Right’s Day, and Birthday flags may have different themes and you may decide as which theme should be used to serve your customized purpose. The upcoming carousing pleasures must be depicted by their display through these flags. Choose the theme, place an order with the company and the flag will be delivered to you at your door step.
    Holiday flags may also be the need of the hour. You have to keep in mind that the celebrations of holidays should also be unique and exclusive to the occasion. Garden flags may be bought with different messages – a currently displayed flag should be replaced with another, of course, with an altered message with the seasonal changes.
    You may get appliqué or airbrush flags for your requirements. State of the art stuff and techniques are used to develop flags that are durable as well as equal to the occasion. They are made from nylon so that they are easily washable, and reusable. Appliquéd flags require more care as the artwork may get damaged due. Cheap Hats   Cheap NBA Jerseys   Cheap NHL Shirts   Cheap NCAA Hoodies   Cheap MLB Hats China   Cheap College Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys China 

• 921 posts
    • 920 posts
    September 17, 2018 6:20 AM EDT
    Great job!!! We really appreciate your aspirations and efforts to make our dreams true. If all of us start thinking about our nation and our people before thinking about ourselves, our country would be leading the whole world...
    AVRiQ Hard Drive Repair Service
    AVRiQ Virus Removal Service
    AVRiQ Computer Tune-up Service
    AVRiQ operating system setup installation Service
    AVRiQ computer troubleshoot repair Service
    AVRiQ wifi network troubleshoot Service
    AVRiQ
    AVRiQ PC Optimization Service
    AVRiQ Virus Removal Service