How to pass KYC verification?

• 21 posts
    November 13, 2022 6:32 AM EST

Guys, who has information about cryptocurrency business? I tried to make a deposit on the exchange, but since I haven't done it for a long time, I'm a bit stumped and can't pass the verification, because I don't know exactly how safe it is. Now they offer to do KYC verification for deposit or withdrawal. There are a lot of different opinions on the internet on this topic and I don't know which conclusion to come to. Here I am wondering what to do.

• 36 posts
    November 14, 2022 7:38 AM EST

Client identification and legal examination (also known as the requirements for the “Client check (KYC)&rdquoimplies that companies that operate in the financial services sector are required to conduct legal examination of customers in order to check their identification and prevent theft. So this procedure will definitely not hurt.

• 2 posts
    November 14, 2022 11:41 PM EST

Well, in order to entrust your data to a financial exchange, read about it on the Internet, see the ratings. If the company is reliable, you can send them your details so that the company can make sure that you are a reliable client.

• 8 posts
    November 15, 2022 12:30 AM EST

The same thing happened to me but believe me that KYC verifications are ALWAYS secure, what can become insecure is the page for you to carry out that Kyc, the same always in cases like this you can look for a page that corroborates the security of the kyc for the page that you will, I'm sure there must be a page like this on the internet

• 47 posts
    November 16, 2022 2:25 AM EST

Now, many exchanges require you to complete KYC verification in order to verify your identity and understand that you are not a scammer. This is done to reduce fraud and money laundering, do not worry about your safety. In any case, if you need help with KYC verification, please contact kycaid.com. Don't worry, a reliable exchange should also protect your data when passing verification, attaching documents, etc. you can be sure that your data will not get anywhere.

• 6 posts
    November 16, 2022 2:59 AM EST

All the necessary information is available on the Internet, it remains only to decide in which way there will be more earnings, either it's trading, or it's just trading cryptocurrency, and that's good now. You have all the possibilities on hand, you just need to figure it out