Forums » Entertainment

Crystal Palace 2-1 Wolves LIVE REACTION

• 53 posts
    October 19, 2022 4:39 AM EDT

Crystal Palace came from 1-0 down to beat Wolves 2-1 at Selhurst Park under the lights on Tuesday night.

The visitors opened the scoring after Hugo Bueno, on his first Premier League start, found Adama Traore with an excellent cross that he powered home.

Wolves could have been further ahead at half time, but Diego Costa missed a great chance and Ruben Neves saw a free-kick smash the post.

Palace went close through Cheick Doucoure but scored within a minute of the second half starting.

Michael Olise cut in from the right and delivered an excellent ball that Eberechi Eze powered in.

Wilfried Zaha then scored the winner, as Eze and Odsonne Edouard combined before the latter rolled the ball to Zaha and he had the freedom of the box to finish the chance and seal three valuable points that move Palace into the top half.

• 43 posts
    October 19, 2022 7:07 AM EDT

Hello! My husband is so passionate about football that I myself began to notice all the news about it in my feed. Tell me, I'm very interested in whether you bet on sports. - https://1xbet.ng/en/ I know that this portal is very popular. My husband wins with enviable regularity. I even thought about starting such a hobby myself.