Tik Tok accounts with good Italy content...?

• 50 posts
    September 25, 2022 6:31 AM EDT

Hi - I enjoy daydreaming about our upcoming trip by scrolling through Tik Tok during my down time like breaks at work, for example.

Does anyone have recommendations for good Tik Tok accounts with useful tips, ideas, etc about Italy? Specifically visiting Rome, Siena, Florence, Varena and Milan.

Grazie!

• 22 posts
    September 26, 2022 3:58 AM EDT

Hi! Thank you for the topic, as such I can't help you with an answer, since I myself now need such information

• 34 posts
    September 26, 2022 3:59 AM EDT

I often stumble upon an Italian who has become a social media superstar making fun of bloggers' useless hacks. This is 21-year-old Xabi Lame, and he became a celebrity in just a month. Today, his videos are already watched by 62 million people. He shows viewers the original video and then just does it right with much less effort. At the end of each video is his famous facial expression - a mixture of bewilderment, condemnation and hidden derision. If you want to be that popular, you'll have to think of original, practical, or perhaps funny videos. If you are having trouble posting quality content, you can read How to buy tiktok followers.

This post was edited by Gustav Doorca at September 26, 2022 3:59 AM EDT