Forums » Music

I need copyright-free music

• 10 posts
    May 28, 2022 8:54 PM EDT

I'm having a lot of trouble finding non-copyrighted music. The problem is that most services with such music offer a very small selection of music. For a rather high fee.

• 10 posts
    May 28, 2022 8:55 PM EDT

Not surprisingly, a lot of people want to make money from it, with little content. You should have just tried to find another service with a lot more music. That's not a problem.

• 10 posts
    May 28, 2022 8:55 PM EDT

If this is not a problem for you, it is a big problem for me. I went to 4 web services with non-copyrighted music, and almost everywhere there wasn't much music. And the minimum rate is about $35 a month. But what is there to pay for when only 200-300 tracks are available.

• 10 posts
    May 28, 2022 8:58 PM EDT

Hi, a lot of people have trouble finding copyright-free music. So recently I came across a great service with a lot of music. There are several rates, you can download a lot of music for free. But if you sign up for a monthly subscription, the amount of music increases dozens of times. I like that this service has a lot of music in different categories. Especially this service will be relevant for those who create content on YouTube. Also this service will be relevant for those who create music. I myself have been using this service for several months in a row. Very handy in all plans. Problems with blocking audio tracks has never been. I can recommend it to anyone.

• 1 posts
    July 3, 2022 4:01 AM EDT

There are a lot of copyright-free soundtracks out there now. Look on social media. I also write dance music and Facebook promotion.

This post was edited by Alfie Carter at July 3, 2022 4:20 AM EDT
    • 1 posts
    July 29, 2022 11:57 AM EDT

Without a copyright, the content can be used without restriction. Yet, no song is really without copyright because musicians are granted natural copyright for any produced work. That's a technicality. I used this Many time But I recommed You Used headphone For That prepose the on-ear detection feature ensures that your music will keep playing even when you take them off. Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures a stable connection so you can enjoy your music wirelessly.

• 1 posts
    August 5, 2022 7:34 AM EDT

I am looking for copyright-free music that is the same as juicewrld because I want to connect it with juice wrld merchandise https://juicewrldmerch999.shop/ video.

This post was edited by bread wood at October 5, 2022 6:44 AM EDT
    • 1 posts
    August 5, 2022 2:25 PM EDT

bread wood said:

I am looking for copyright-free music that is the same as juicewrld because I want to connect it with juice wrld merchandise video.

If you find a solution, please let me know. I require this for my tentation clothes at https://xxxtentacionmerch.net/.

This post was edited by simon bess at September 2, 2022 6:02 PM EDT