Which food do you like?

• 5 posts
    April 21, 2022 2:29 PM EDT

I am from Dubai and I personally like indian & pakistani food because of their spice combinations. I tried frozen net just yesterday and it was awesome.
    What type of food do you like?

• 1 posts
    August 1, 2022 7:50 AM EDT

I'm from Saudi Arabia and I really like Asian food, recently I tried Goodycs Ready-To-Use Culinary Sauces and it was too delicious, I strongly recommend you to try their sauces and other food ingredients.

• November 3, 2022 10:04 AM EDT

The principal steps involved in validation consist of: figuring out the method(s), selecting a surrogate or pathogenic microorganism, identifying worst-case situations, executing the validation examine by means of a certified microbiologist or food protection professional, collecting and reading information, and making ready a validation document. 먹튀검증 The validation file must consist of the following sections: introduction, touch facts, heritage facts, widespread facts about the product, parameters studied, details of equipment (type and make) used, approach used, microbial traces used, results, date of the validation look at, distinctive discussion, significance, etc. 

• 3 posts
    June 22, 2023 11:29 AM EDT

I am from Texas, USA. I Like healthy and delicious food items. For this I mostly go to Residence In Restaurants. They offer amazing food items in breakfast, lunch and dinner. I strongly recommend you to must try there.