Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

Kegels exercises

• 6 posts
    April 17, 2022 9:40 AM EDT

Has anyone done Kegel exercises? Is it true that they strengthen the muscles?  

• 7 posts
    April 18, 2022 7:41 AM EDT

Hi. Yes my girlfriend always does these exercises. It's one of the tips for better sex life. Here are some of other tips https://blog.uberhorny.com/top-17-sex-tips-you-need-to-know/. It is a no-brainer that premature ejaculation affects many individuals and consequently many relationships. To have a happy relationship amidst this, embrace Kegel exercises. This Kegel is an exercise that strengthens your pelvic muscles so that you may be able to hold and delay your ejaculation. In addition, it helped relax the vaginal floor and enhance blood flow in the area for ladies. To do this, one has to tighten and relax their pelvic muscles just as you would while stopping urine midstream. Do this around ten times a day, and the results will amaze you. 

• 6 posts
    April 20, 2022 5:05 PM EDT

I also do these exercises. It's not only for gilrs.  Kegel exercises can be your answer to how to make male orgasm feel better. They help strengthen pelvic bones in both genders, which besides helping having increased control over the bladder, makes orgasm more pleasurable.

• 4 posts
    May 27, 2022 4:30 AM EDT

Your article is quite good and detailed. I will implement it and hope it works bitlife. Thanks for sharing!